Embroidered polo shirts have become a staple for companies, clubs, and teams as a way to display a logo or provide a uniform. If you want to provide these shirts to your employees, but you’re struggling with how to work it into the budget, here are some tips for getting the absolute best price on custom embroidered polo shirts.
1. Be flexible on the brand. Talk with your vendor about what brands of polo shirts he can get at the very best price.
2. Be flexible on color. There are certain colors that are more plentiful, so these may come at a better price. There may also be colors that are less requested, reducing the price. However, if you are a business owner, it is worth a little extra money to have shirts that match your other corporate items when it comes to color.
3. Be flexible on fabric. Ask your vendor whether all cotton shirts or cotton/poly blend shirts are more cost effective. If you choose all cotton shirts, remember that these will shrink, so you may need to buy larger sizes.
4. Be flexible on quantity. Talk to your vendor about price breaks for buying in bulk, and then place your order accordingly. Ordering more shirts than you need right away will not only help you to save money but will ensure that you have additional shirts for new employees or members.
5. Ask your vendor for suggestions. Don’t be afraid to let your vendor know your budget for shirts. When they know exactly what you need and how much you can spend, they may be able to tailor an order to meet your needs.
Keeping these tips in mind will help you find the very best price for your custom embroidered polo shirts. You can have the shirts you need at a price you can afford.
Be the first to like.