There are many companies that offer house cleaning service. Your house is the place where your family is safe and secure, so letting just anybody inside is not ideal. You want to make sure you hire a reliable, trustworthy company to do your residential cleaning. Keeping these steps in mind will help you with your decision.
1. Use referrals. Don’t let just anybody in your house. Ask around; see who your friends and family are using. You can also ask for references and contact them. Don’t be shy; you do not want just anybody around you children and belongings. If they do not want to give references, this is a huge red flag!
2. Do a phone interview. Most cleaning companies will want to do a walk through, before this happens ask questions that are important to you over the phone. Find out if they are bonded and licensed. Will damage and theft be covered? How many years have they been in business? Do they use natural products or chemicals? For some with small children, this is important.
3. Decide if you want to hire a company or individual. There are pros and cons to both. An individual will often offer more services, however a company has a team of people and can get more done in less time.
4. Once you decide what house cleaning service is right for you, do a walk through. Go over everything you want done and be specific. Talk about what is important to you and what you expect. Find out how long the residential cleaning will take them and what the best price they can offer is. You want to be honest and candid with them.
5. Finally, decide if they are a good fit for your home and family. If you do not have a good feeling, then do not hire them. Go with your instinct. This is your family we are talking about, don’t take any chances.
If you despise cleaning, hire help. Consider these tips when making your decision. Once the company or individual starts, make cure to communicate what you like and dislike them doing. If they do not have a clear understanding of what you are looking for, you won’t be satisfied with their help. Like us at Facebook
If you are in need of a dependable maid service, visit our website for more information.
Be the first to like.