As we age, our skin does not age as well as fine wine. The epidermis and the dermis, which are our top two layers of skin, begin to break down and lose the flexibility and tautness of youth. Collagen is the main element of our skin, and it decreases over time. Luckily, with the invention of dermal fillers all it takes is a few injections to plump up portions on your face and you can start looking younger. Getting injections of Restylane in Chicago can do wonders for your lips, chin, around your nose, under your eyes and more.
Why Restylane as Your Choice?
* It requires no surgery. There aren’t any incisions, just a few easy injections.
* There is no foreign material being injected into you. It is comprised of a substance found in your body.
* It last much longer than other fillers do.
* The only side effects are redness, swelling and tenderness that dissipate quickly.
* It is also more firm than other fillers you might use which make it more effective.
* With Restylane you can see your results immediately.
Educate yourself so you are informed on the Differences
Restylane does give you many benefits but it is not suitable for everyone. There are other options for fillers and the more you know, the easier it will be to discuss the whole thing with your physician. With just a little research you will be able to choose the right preparation to let you look your very best. Chicagoland Aesthetics provides a number of options in dermal fillers. The surgeons in the practice have spent many years honing their skills and keeping up with the most advanced techniques in the field of cosmetic surgery. The nurses and staff of chicagolandaesthetics.com are caring and concerned for your safety and well-being.
1 person likes this post.