A child with a disability such as developmental delays, hyperactivity, attention deficit disorder or dyslexia still deserve a well-rounded education. Being a parent you want what’s best for your child, which includes ensuring they have the best possible education. Consider a school that offers SPED in Miami Dade County like Kesher. All students are placed in classrooms that are appropriate considering their ability and age. A host school provides the location for classrooms so your child will be provided with an individualized education all within an inclusive Jewish school environment.
Special Education Programs Include the Following:
- A Low Student to Teacher Ratio
- Grades One Through Twelve
- Educational Plans That Are Individualized
- Materials Focused on Learning Needs & Styles
- Teaching Methods Focused on Learning Needs & Styles
- Specialized Judaic Curriculum in Hebrew, Torah Studies & Prayer and Observance
- Specialized General Curriculum in Math & Language Arts
- Day School Inclusion with Mainstreaming Opportunities
- Technology in the Classrooms
- Rabbis and Head Teachers Hold Special Education Degrees
Your Child Deserves an Education That Celebrates Their Heritage
It’s important for special education students to be treated just like other students. Having mainstreaming opportunities is important, as well as access to media centers. Top special education schools that focus and celebrate the Jewish heritage and secular holidays give your child the best opportunity to continue to learn and grow in their faith, as well. They will also receive a much-needed physical education, the ability to join in assemblies, on field trips and much more.
All Children Can Learn
The belief that all children can learn is at the heart of Jewish schools that truly care about all of their students. They will receive a Jewish education that is based on Torah values, providing the perfect balance of secular studies and Judaic studies. Each child is accepted and placed in an educational environment that best suits their learning abilities with encouragement to continue growing and learning.
Be the first to like.