When taking into account the fact that there are more than 10,000 senior living centers serving upwards of one million elderly individuals across the United States, it should come as no surprise to find out that many families struggle with the task of identifying a suitable retirement home in today’s day and age. The industry is fairly saturated and becoming increasingly difficult to sift through.
A Myriad of Options
Some facilities are accredited and endorsed, while others are not. Some provide a litany of recreational services and pre-planned activity schedules, while others focus on independent self-sustained living. Some senior living communities feature robust on-site medical clinics and 24/7 healthcare provisions, whereas others provide a simple accommodation solution and nothing more.
Thus, if you’re attempting to assess your options with regard to senior living in Hudson Valley, NY, it’s in your best interests to partner with a renowned local advisory team to help identify your options and make an educated final decision, especially if you’re largely unfamiliar with how the process works and what to look out for during your research.
The Benefits of Working with a Senior Living Advisor
If you establish a relationship with a reputable local consulting team, such as Oasis Senior Advisors – Hudson Valley, you’ll be able to enjoy the following advantages:
* A comprehensive free-of-charge referral and placement service; your family will not owe the advisor a single penny.
* An exhaustive needs-based evaluation including your loved one’s healthcare requirements, mobility concerns, lifestyle desires, amenity preferences, budgetary stipulations, and locational inclinations.
* Inclusive assistance from beginning to end, starting with the in-person consultation and ending with the site visit, enrollment, placement, and move-in.
* Complimentary introductory information kit to help you establish a viable checklist prior to your first appointment with the advisor.
* Fully qualified and accredited support team that is recognized by the Argentum Senior Living Authority, CSA organization, and Values Based Patient Advocates.
Finding the perfect senior living option just got a whole lot easier and much less stressful! You can follow them on Google+ for more information.
1 person likes this post.