If you want to maximize your chances of walking out of a Singapore court of law with your freedom, you need to get the best criminal lawyer in Singapore to defend you.
However, that is easier said than done, because Singapore is full of lawyers all claiming to be the best at what they do. If you are going to end up with one of the top lawyers representing you, you need to know the right qualities to look for.
This article will help you identify a good criminal lawyer so that when the time comes, you will be able to make an informed decision.
Qualities of a Top-tier Criminal Lawyer
The top-rated criminal attorneys in Singapore all have the following traits in common:
• In-depth knowledge of the Singapore justice system
• Lots of experience handling criminal cases such as the one you are being charged with
• A good track record of winning cases, getting charges and sentences reduced, and helping clients get out on bail or successfully launch an appeal
• History of working well with the prosecution, which increases your chances of entering into a plea bargain if needed
• A good attorney-client-relationship
• Positive reviews from former clients who have won cases with this lawyer
• Affordable fees, because being expensive does not necessarily mean a lawyer is good
How To Get the Justice You Deserve
With all the above factors in mind, you need to carefully search through all the top-rated lawyers in Singapore before you settle on any one of them.
Be sure to avoid being biased by any claims made on law firm web pages. Rather rely on facts about past performance and customer reviews from fellow clients.
When you have narrowed down the list, look for a lawyer whose fees are affordable and who has handled cases such as yours before.
Call us today, and schedule a free appointment!