If you are looking for a piece of property on Memphis, TN you are in good company. Millions of people dream of moving there, but not are all successful at doing so. The ones who capture their dream are usually the ones that have good realtors on their side.
How to Find Good Realtors
Choosing a good agent is not as simple as picking a name out of a phone book. Realtors are listed there and online, but it does not make them the best choice for your situation. You need to dig deeper. You also must not restrict your candidates to a single choice. It is important to look at the potential of several realtors before you decide upon one. Moreover, this should only occur after you get a chance to interview the contenders. The following steps should help:
1. Go online and research realtors who handle property on Memphis, TN
2. Make sure you look at what they have to offer and see whether it is in agreement with your own needs and wants
3. If you do not live on Memphis, TN or nearby, make sure you arrange for a visit to not only look at property but also talk to the realtors involved
4. Visit open houses – this allows you a chance to see how a realtor reacts to those coming through the property – pay attention to his or her manner and their approach
5. Talk to locals about the realtors in the region – they may be able to provide you with some insight
6. Find out if the agent is local – local agents will know the ups and downs of the local real estate market best
When you have decided on a few realtors, go and talk to each of them. Although this can be done over the phone or through email, it is always best to look the possible real estate agent in the face.
It is important to ask questions. You need to find out a variety of information. Sometimes, if you are on a fast visit to the island, you need to be able to do so quickly. Consider the following:
What is your record for selling homes?
How long have you been in business?
Are you full time or part time?
Do you have references or recommendations I can check?
How do you plan to keep me informed and how often?
These are basic questions. If you do not live on Memphis, TN, the distance between you and your real estate agent (and potential property) may present a slight disadvantage. This could be a major one if you fail to pick the right realtors to act for and with you.
1 person likes this post.