Whether you are just can’t keep warm when the cold weather out, or if your air conditioning unit can’t keep up with muggy South Carolina summers, the issue is most likely with your HVAC system. In addition to making us uncomfortable, temperature and humidity extremes can be damaging to your home- warping wood, stressing joints, or damaging drywall. In order to protect yourself and your home, it may be time to Find HVAC Services in West Ashley SC. But where to start?
- First, look at different companies before you hire someone. Look at their website, read their reviews, call and ask questions. To save yourself a headache, make sure that you find a company that can work on both heating and cooling equipment by all major brands. A good HVAC service technician should be familiar with brands like Trane, Goodman, Lennox, etc, and be able to work on them to the manufacturer’s specifications. Be sure and ask them if they provide routine maintenance as well.
- Get assurance the company will be able to install a new system if they are unable to repair it. One of the last things you want is to pay someone just to tell you to find another company. A reputable company will know how to safely remove and replace any system that they work on.
- Ask the company that you’re thinking of hiring if they require their technicians to continue their education after they are hired. The HVAC industry has constant updated information and techniques available, and a good technician will keep up with additional training and education to continue to provide the best service possible.
- Find HVAC in West Ashley SC that offers emergency service after hours. Did your furnace stop working in the middle of the night? Your health and safety depend on getting it up and running again and making sure that there are no dangerous issues that caused it to stop working. There may be an additional fee, but a good company will make calls to your home or office overnight, on the weekends, or on holidays.
- Finally, make sure that the company will provide you with a quote before beginning any work. Sometimes, a technician will have to assess your heating and cooling system before providing you with viable solutions to get your heating and cooling system back up and running. A credible company will not charge you until getting your approval for any repairs first.
Companies such as Smoak’s Comfort Control, take pride in being at the forefront of the most innovative technology when it comes to all things HVAC.
Be the first to like.