If you’re ready to begin researching the local senior living options in your area, it’s important to note that you’ll be best served by contacting a certified elder care advisor to assist with the process.
With this notion in mind, feel free to use this brief article as an introductory guide to help you vet the local landscape and pick the perfect advisory team for your unique situation.
Step One: Look for a Free Service
The most distinguished advisory teams, such as Oasis Senior Advisors, are able to provide a comprehensive top-to-bottom referral service without charging you or your loved one a single dollar along the way. As such, your certified elder care advisor of choice should be able to provide an inclusive placement service free of charge:
* Ascertain your loved one’s living preferences, state of mind, and healthcare requirements
* Identify all applicable accommodation options in your vicinity
* Schedule site visits and walkthroughs to help you get a feel for your specific options
* Facilitate the enrollment and move-in process
Step Two: Check the Accreditations
In addition to providing a complimentary consulting service, your certified elder care advisor should also be endorsed and accredited by the following regulatory organizations:
* Argentum Senior Living Authority
* Recognized as a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
* Qualified by the Values Based Patient Advocates organization
Step Three: Look for a Free Introductory Information Kit
Regardless of whether you happen to be interested in assisted living communities, independent living options, Alzheimer’s care, or residential senior homes, you should be able to access a complimentary Information for Life kit to help you learn about the preliminary concepts involved with today’s process. From the personal and legal necessities to the medical, financial, and locational ramifications, all of the pertinent information should be readily available in a downloadable file. This will help you gain some initial knowledge and ascertain a viable plan prior to your first consultation appointment. You can also connect them on Facebook.
Be the first to like.