If you’re looking for a bail bonds company to help a friend or family member, you likely have many questions about the process. If you’ve never gotten a bond before, the entire process can be a little intimidating. However, some of the main questions people ask are below and by reading them you should have a better idea of what to look for when you’re looking for fast bail bonds service.
What do I need to pay to get a bail bond?
- In order to receive a bail bond there are two different ways you can secure the bond. The most popular way is by paying the bondsman a percentage of the full bail amount. The second way is best with a very large bond, and it entails giving the bondsman something valuable as collateral, such as the title to your car or home.
Will I need to sign a contract?
- Yes. You will need to sign stating that you agree to the terms of the bond.
What happens if the terms of the bond are violated?
- If the terms of the bond are violated, for instance if the person the bond is for doesn’t go to his or her hearings, the full amount of the bail will be due (if you paid a percentage) or you will lose your collateral (if you secured the bond with collateral).
When can the bondsman give the bail payment to the jail?
- A good bondsman will be able to go to the jail as soon as you have given them the security payment or collateral and signed for the bond.
How long will it take for the bail payment to process and for my friend or family member to be released?
- This can vary from nearly immediately to a few hours, depending on how busy the jail is at the time. For instance, Friday and Saturday nights are usually very busy, so it will take longer to process then.
Once you’ve found a fast bail bonds service like Bond James Bond, Inc. you can easily help your friend or family member get out of jail quickly. This can be very important, which is why it’s important to find a good bail bonds company to work with. A good company will be able to help you with any further questions you may have and should make the entire bond process smooth and easy for you.
Be the first to like.