If you are unemployed or fresh out of college, finding a job is your main concern. In times when jobs seem to be scarce, many people rely on Temp agencies North Bend OR to help them find employment. Though the positions found through these agencies are considered temporary jobs, they do not all have to be. If you do a good job and show the company you are an asset, they may be willing to hire you as a full employee. This is why it is critical you know what to expect from temp agencies and do all you can to impress them. Visit website for more information.
1. Scheduling an interview is your first step in working with a temp agency. Do not think you can walk in the door and expect immediate service. Scheduling an appointment shows you are professional.
2. Make sure to arrive at least ten minutes early for your appointment. Being punctual for your meeting will give a good first impression. It will also allow you to begin filling out any paperwork that is needed.
3. It is a good idea to have a resume ready when you arrive for your appointment. Do not be tempted to embellish your resume with any information other than is fact. This could end up hurting you by having you assigned to jobs you are not capable of working.
4. When you are given a job assignment you do not feel you can accept, be honest and upfront with your agent at the Temp agencies North Bend OR. Skipping out on a job or not showing up will often leave you without employment help.
5. Once you begin working a job for the temp agency, make sure your remain a professional and work hard. You are representing the temp agency and reports on your performance are routinely being sent to the agency.
Following these helpful tips can assist you in gaining employment through a temp agency. If you are in need of work, contact Atlas Edge Staffing Services. They will interview and help you to find a job that will match your skillset. Contact them today for an interview.
Be the first to like.