Bend OR is a destination city. It is a thriving community serving hikers, trekkers, and skiers. The scenery never disappoints visitors who arrive for a day, a weekend or a week. They also enjoy the beer. Bend has a big reputation for brewing some of the best craft beer in Oregon. It also offers up a wide variety of dining experiences.
One area of Bend OR combining shopping and food is the Old Mill District. After a delicious meal admiring the scenic view of the Deschutes River, you can wander along the trails. Old Mill truly offers you diverse dining options including
* Sunriver Brewing Company: Enjoy an award-winning craft brew along with a great selection of upscale pub fare. This place is hard to beat in patio season!
* Anthony’s: For the finest seafood fish in the region, this is the restaurant of choice
* Cafe Yumm! For those who like to dine casually and enjoy the very basic of beans and rice combinations. A healthy, affordable choice
* Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria: For Neapolitan pizza, a wine bar, salads, fresh-baked focaccia sandwiches and tempting desserts.
* Greg’s Grill: To discover what is called contemporary Northwest cuisine
* Hola!: If you crave Peruvian-Mexican inspired entrees
* MIO Sushi: For those who relish great sushi
* Pastini: For a taste of homemade classic and contemporary pasta dishes created from local ingredients.
* Red Robin: Enjoy fire-grilled burgers, as well as onion rings, French fries, and milkshakes
* Strictly Organic Coffee Co.: For your coffee fix. You can combine it with breakfast wraps, bagels and even locally made energy bars. Certified Fair Trade and Organic
Dining Out at an Old Mill District Restaurant
Bend OR is home to a variety of restaurants. You can choose from various dining options. Whether you crave a bagel or are into Sushi, Bend has it. In fact, no matter what your preference, Bend, including the historic Old Mill District, has a restaurant for you.
1 person likes this post.