When it comes to biohazard waste removal in West Palm Beach area, you want to make sure that the company you choose will suit your needs, both ethically and legally. Here are 5 questions to ask before making any final decisions:
1. Do you charge ‘hidden fees’? Many companies charge a flat rate, which may seem competitive, but then add things like fuel surcharges, environmental fees and energy fees. This can add as much as 20% onto your bill. Always ask the company to outline all of their charges.
2. How long will your guarantee your fees? Some companies will say anything to get your business; once you’ve signed a contract, they ‘conveniently’ increase their fees every year. Ask what their fee is and how long it will stay at that price.
3. Are your pick-up times flexible? Many medical waste companies use big-box trucks to get rid of waste, making it difficult to reroute or change schedules to fit your needs. Ask if their schedules are flexible enough to fit with your needs, not theirs.
4. Do you have a local service rep that can answer any urgent questions or issues? Some companies have out-of-state reps that aren’t available when you need them. Ask potential companies if they have a rep that is accessible and able to answer your questions.
5. Do your drivers have proper training and background checks? You want to make sure that the drivers who pick up your waste have been properly trained and have undergone the necessary background checks and drug tests. When it comes to getting rid of medical waste, you can never be too cautious about who is responsible for ensuring it gets disposed of in a safe manner.
Biohazard waste removal in West Palm Beach, as with any other city around the country, is an important task and it is critical to select the right company.
Be the first to like.