Misting or cooling systems deliver their water spray in one of three categories. These are:
Of the three possible categories of water delivery, high pressure misting systems are perceived as being the most beneficial to its users and recipients.
High Pressure Misting Systems: The Basics
High pressure misting systems provide the delivery of water droplets that are so fine they can reproduce a sense of the tropics – without its humidity. These systems consist of the following components:
The pump sets them apart from low and medium pressure misting systems. It is responsible for working with the nozzle openings to produce the density and overall size of the water drops that are generated. Another difference is the amount of area a high pressure system is able to cover. Misting systems that are of a lower water pressure are readily and easily employed in small spaces. They are ideal for a residential backyard patio.
High pressure misting systems are best suited for large spaces and ones that are open. This includes both interior and exterior areas. Common places where this type of misting system may be found are:
- Commercial patios (large one not intimate types)
- Residential gardens and patios (large not small ones are best suited)
This makes high pressure misting systems practical and capable of addressing diverse needs.
High Pressure Misting System Benefits
A high pressure misting system has more than one purpose. It can be applied in residential, commercial and industrial uses. As a result, the benefits are increased. High pressure misting systems:
- Cool down the space by as much as 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Keep dust and other debris on the warehouse floor and on the road at construction sites
- Eliminates the smell of odiferous substances
- Prevent waste and other particles floating around in the air at garbage exchange sites
- Protect equipment from dust and other potentially harmful substances
- Protect the products by creating a more sterile environment
- Helps maintain quality control of products by reducing chances of contamination by floating particles
- Create a safer and more healthy working environment by reducing the amount of particles floating in the air and making the work space cleaner and cooler
These benefits make high pressure misting systems the right choice for those who want to reap its many benefits.
High Pressure Misting Systems
While low pressure misting systems may be the least expensive, they are not capable of performing the jobs handled by their medium or high pressure counterparts. In the end, if you have an industrial sized job to take care of, you really have only one choice. The right call is high pressure misting systems.
Be the first to like.