As a real estate agent it is important to keep an eye on the industry and be willing to learn as much as you can in order to further you career and better serve your clients. Here are five courses ideal for continued education to enhance your Utah real estate training:
1. Fair Housing/Shared Neighborhoods: Gain insight by learning about the history of Fair Housing law. You will have a better understanding of how the Civil Rights Act impacted the laws and how recent amendments have impacted the Fair Housing Act. This will come in handy as you will see how common situations can lead to issues with Fair Housing laws. Many agents do not understand it is possible to compromise laws without knowing it. This will also provide you with a better idea of how understanding these laws can help you make better moral judgments.
2. Legal Issues: Real estate laws are complicated and understanding them from a legal perspective will assist you in avoiding legal risks. You will even learn how to transfer risks and also get a refresher course perfect for your license renewal.
3. Avoiding Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud: Most people find out the hard way that not knowing they broke the law is not a viable defence. This course will help you learn more about real estate and mortgage fraud so you and your clients avoid posing questionable situations in your transactions.
4. Ethics and Professionalism: Understanding the National Association of REALTORS’ Code of Ethics will help you better understand how to interact with your clients appropriately. You will also be reminded of how to deal with fellow agents with professionalism and a high sense of ethics.
5. Lien Laws: Understanding lien laws will help you assist your clients during short sales, foreclosures, and other lien issues. This course will deal with residential and commercial transactions as well as the State Construction Registry and it affects on liens in the state of Utah.
Another good idea is to look at reviews that will assist you when your license renewal is pending. Although you have been working in the business, interacting with clients and even making daily transactions, it is possible to have the nitty gritty of being a real estate agent fade into the background. Review courses will prepare you for your renewal and take away the risk of failing your test. There are always courses available to improve your knowledge.
If you are in need of Utah real estate training, The Institute of Real Estate Education offers an array of Internet real estate courses designed to fit even the busiest of schedules.
Be the first to like.